|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands B91 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you an inspirational and talented teacher looking for a fresh challenge at a forward thinking Primary School?
Would you like the opportunity to inspire and motivate children to enrich their education and support their personal and academic growth?
An excellent Primary School in Solihull is looking for an inspiring KS1 Teacher to join their team!
If this KS1 Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
KS1 Teacher – The Role
- Permanent role, full-time
- £25,714 – £41,604 per annum
- Delivering engaging and outstanding lessons to KS1 students
- Working with students of various academic backgrounds
- Create exciting learning resources
- Carefully monitor performance
KS1 Teacher – The School
- Solihull location
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Inclusive school community
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Strong focus on staff well-being
- Great opportunities for progression
KS1 Teacher – Person Specification
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- 1 or above in an English related course
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about inspiring the next generation
- Good classroom control and behaviour management
To apply to this KS1 Teacher opportunity, click apply to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!