KS1 Teacher – Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B10 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for a fresh challenge at a friendly and welcoming school which highly values both staff and student well-being?
Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to provide quality and enjoyable education to KS1 students whilst conducting exciting and creative lessons?
This fantastic Primary School in Birmingham is looking for a passionate and inspiring KS1 Teacher to join their wonderfully collaborative and talented team!
If this KS1 Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
KS1 Teacher – The Role
- KS1 Teacher role
- Permanent, full time role
- £25,714 – £41,604 salary (MPS – UPS)
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons for your KS1 class
- Monitor student progress
- Engage students through creative and exciting teaching approaches
- Kick start the education of young and eager minds
KS1 Teacher – The School
- Based in Birmingham
- Safe and comfortable learning environment
- Passionate Senior Leadership Team
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Variety of extracurricular activities
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Great opportunities for progression
- Good transportation links
KS1 Teacher – Person Specification
- 1st or 2.1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Passion for education
- Great classroom management skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
To apply to this KS1 Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!