KS1 Teacher – Bolton
|Location:||Bolton, Bolton BL1 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
KS1 Teacher – Year 2 – One year contract
Are you a Primary Teacher / NQT who is looking for a long term position this September?
Would a one year contract be ideal, in a supportive school?
Would you love to join a vibrant, inner-city school where children thrive?
Apply now to join this thriving primary school in Bolton, interviews will be held as soon as possible!
KS1 Teacher – Year 2 Teacher
- One year Maternity Cover
- Interviews will be held ASAP, do not hesitate in applying
- MPS – UPS
- Two form entry school
- NQTs/RQTs welcome to apply – excellent support and mentoring available
- Warm and welcoming primary school in Bolton
- Ofsted ‘good’
- Supportive senior leadership team and staff
- High pupil premium – inner city context
- Excellent links to public transport
KS1 Teacher– You will need to be:
- Confident in the national curriculum
- Ideally have experience in KS1, although this is not essential
- Have effective behaviour management
- Effective in teaching literacy and numeracy, for example: phonics & mental maths
- Creative in your learning and teaching techniques
- A real passion for teaching and education
KS1 Teacher – To apply, you will have:
- Excellent feedback from previous schools
- Meet all teaching standards to a high degree
Therefore, if you are interested in this KS1 Teacher role please click ‘apply’ below to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers! You are also welcome to call for more information.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in permanent or long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. You will be contacted within 2-4 working days if you are shortlisted for this position.