KS1 SEN Teacher – Hounslow
|Location:||Hounslow, Hounslow TW13 UK|
|Salary||£34502 to £44756 per Annum|
KS1 SEN Teacher – Community Special School – Hounslow
Do you feel passionate about working with children with complex needs and helping them to succeed within a supportive and collaborative environment?
Do you have experience working with children with severe learning difficulties?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in a long term contract or permanent position, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
- The role would involve planning, leading the class, completing reports as well as managing the three other staff
- The KS1 children follow the Birth to 5 curriculum.
- Hours are 8.30- 3.45 with a 15 minute morning break and 45 minute lunch break for teachers.
- There is a teachers’ meeting every Monday until 4.30pm.
- September 2023 start
- Interviewing ASAP
- School rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- A Community Special School for Children with severe learning difficulties
- Supportive and established leadership team
- Collaborative working environment
- Previous experience working with children who have severe learning difficulties
- Creative and proactive
- Ability to get to know the children first so you can best meet their needs and encourage independent learning
- Work well as part of a team
- Communicate effectively with children and adults
To join this welcoming school as a KS1 Teacher in September, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sophie at i-teachers.
Application process: Send your CV, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.