|Location:||Greater London, London (East) E1 UK|
|Salary||£34502 to £44755 per Annum|
Are you an enthusiastic and qualified primary school teacher looking for a new challenge at a fantastic Primary school in East London?
Are you excited by the opportunity of inspiring and motivating the next generation?
If so, this fantastic opportunity as a KS1 Teacher could be the perfect career move for you. With a supportive leadership team behind you, you’ll be making a huge impact to the children you teach from day one.
This role is perfect for ECTs and experienced teachers looking for a new role either for Easter 2023 or September 2023!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding KS1 Teacher role, please apply on this page today or contact Alex at i-teachers for more information.
KS1 Teacher- The Role:
- Daily rate based on MPS (Inner London)
- Based in East London
- Plan, prepare and deliver high-quality lessons
- Ambitious and driven to make a difference
- A KS1 teacher can manage and organise TAs efficiently
KS2 Teacher – Person Specification:
- UK QTS received
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- ECT and experienced teachers welcome!
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Good/outstanding recent lesson observations
- Excellent behaviour management
- Able to be an outstanding role-model for the school
KS2 Teacher – The School:
- Supportive and inclusive environment
- Excellent leadership team
- Good transport links to District and Central Line
- Regular CPD opportunities
- Modern facilities and resources
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a KS1 Teacher and send your CV over to Alex at i-teachers by clicking ‘apply now’.