KS2 English Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Greater London HA0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
Are you an English Teacher who is searching for a fresh & exciting challenge for September?
Do you have a real passion to inspire, support and motivate pupils whilst ensuring they reach their true potential?
This Outstanding 3 form Brent primary school are searching for an engaging & passionate KS2 English Teacher to join their incredibly cohesive team in September.
The school operate differently to most primary schools by having subject specific teachers across the core subject to allow students to deepen their knowledge and skills in English.
Rated as Outstanding by OfSTED, this Brent primary school boasts excellent CDP and excellent support for NQTs.
To register your interest in this superb English Teacher role simply apply on this page today!
KS2 English Teacher – Benefits:
- KS2 English Teacher
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £50,935 English teacher salary
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
KS2 English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run KS2 English lessons
- Promote a passion for English
- Prepare students for SATS exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the staff team
KS2 English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding Primary School:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- Part of an Outstanding school trust
- 3 form primary school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Brent, North West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this KS2 English Teacher role.