KS2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Tower Hamlets, Tower Hamlets E1 UK|
KS2 Primary Teacher – Tower Hamlets
Have you recently qualified to teach and looking for a permanent primary teacher role?
Or perhaps you are a Teacher searching for an exciting and fresh challenge within Inner London?
Would you like to join a thriving school where a broad and balanced curriculum is valued along with staff progression and well-being?
If this KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
KS2 Primary Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Tower Hamlets
- Good transportation links
- Paid Inner London salary
- Permanent full time role
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers & new staff
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
KS2 Primary Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and experienced staff
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ academic development
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
KS2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
KS2 Primary Teacher – How to Apply:
If this KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!