KS2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you looking to start 2021 in a fresh primary teaching role?
Would you jump at the chance to work at an Outstanding Inner London school that offers a superb learning environment for both its pupils and staff?
This 2-form thriving primary school are looking for hardworking & engaging Primary Teachers to join their cohesive team at the start of 2021 teaching a year 3 class.
The school boasts fantastic resources and facilities whilst you would have your own classroom with at least one TA/LSA.
Register your interest in this fantastic role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
KS2 Primary Teacher – Benefits:
- KS2 Primary Teacher role
- Year 3 class
- Ideal for NQTs or experienced teachers
- Support of at least one TA / LSA designated to your class
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £42,624 Primary Teacher salary
- January 2021 start
KS2 Primary Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for Year 3 class
- Manage a support staff team
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
KS2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT & visionary Head Teacher
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this KS2 Primary Teacher role.