KS2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire ls2 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £36961 per Annum|
KS2 Primary Teacher
Are you a KS2 Primary Teacher relocating to West Yorkshire and are looking for a permanent position starting September 2021?
Maybe you will be starting your NQT year in September 2021 and are looking for a school that shares your visions and ethos?
Perhaps you are interested in a new role at a school that focuses on professional development and progression?
If this KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
KS2 Primary Teacher – Key Information:
- Permanent position
- Full time role
- Pay: MPS £25,714- £36,961
- Open to KS2 Primary Teachers / NQTs
- 2 form entry Primary School in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- School graded Outstanding by Ofsted
- Visionary Senior Leaders
- September 2021 start
KS2 Primary Teacher – The Role:
- Teach engaging lessons to a lovely Year 4 class based on the KS2 curriculum
- Cohesive KS2 department
- State of the art teaching facilities
- Fantastic NQT programme
KS2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to achieve by September 2021
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good or outstanding lesson observations
- Compassionate and inspirational individual
- Strong academic background
Our far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
KS2 Primary Teacher – How to Apply and Register your Interest:
If a new role as a KS2 Primary Teacher is of interest to you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!