KS2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
Key Stage 2 Teacher – Permanent position – September start – Leeds
A warm and welcoming multi-cultural school in Leeds are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their team in September.
Are you a hard-working, experienced Primary Teacher or a passionate ECT looking for a new opportunity to kickstart your teaching career?
Perhaps you’re passionate about providing an encouraging learning environment for pupils to flourish socially and academically?
If you are a Key Stage 2 Teacher currently looking for a new role and would like the application process to be simple and stress free, please register your interest in this position send your CV today.
Key stage 2 Teacher – Benefits:
- Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
- Beautiful building and facilities, bright and spacious classrooms
- Permanent position – September
- Main – Upper Pay Scale
- Preparation for SAT’s
- Supportive and inspirational Headteacher
- Interviews ASAP
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher – Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A real passion for teaching
- An ability to create diverse lessons
- Excellent academic background
- Experience in KS2 – proven track record
- ECT or experienced teachers welcome to apply!
Why join this school? – Primary school located in Leeds
The school constantly celebrates their teachers for using initiative and their passion for the pupils they teach. The charming Primary School has a strong following from parents in the area and has excellent relationships with the community.
To join this welcoming school as a Key Stage 2 Teacher in September, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today.