KS2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||London, E14 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
KS2 Primary Teacher – Tower Hamlets
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a first permanent role, inside of a school with an excellent NQT induction program and a real emphasis on developing their teaching staff?
Perhaps you have been in a Teaching role for a while but are now looking for Primary school with a real positive ethos towards staff wellbeing and progression opportunities?
If this KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
KS2 Primary Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Tower Hamlets
- Good transportation links
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
KS2 Primary Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and experienced staff
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ academic development
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
KS2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
KS2 Primary Teacher – How to Apply:
If this KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.