KS2 Primary Teacher – City of Westminster – Permanent
|Location:||Westminster, Westminster W2 UK|
|Salary||£34502 to £44756 per Annum|
KS2 Primary Teacher – City of Westminster
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher looking to pursue a KS2 position for September?
Are you just starting out as an ECT and want to secure a KS2 Teaching position for the next academic year?
Do you desire to be part of a collaborative team and thrive in a supportive working environment?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in a long term contract or permanent position, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
- KS2 Teaching Position
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School in the City of Westminster
- Permanent position – September start
- Main Pay Scale – dependent on experience
- ECT’s welcome to Apply
- Excellent CPD on offer
- Collaborative environment
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Links to the local community
- 3 Form Entry School
- Friendly and support Environment
- Qualified Teacher Status
- ECT’s or experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Behaviour management skills
- Excellent leadership potential
- Fantastic curriculum knowledge
To join this welcoming school as a Key Stage 2 Teacher in September, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sophie at i-teachers.
Application process: Send your CV, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.