KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Do you want to pursue a career in primary teaching?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain some in-classroom experience as a Primary Teaching Assistant first before potentially training to teach?
Start your journey towards becoming a Primary Teacher in this fantastic Key Stage 2 / KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant role!
This fantastic and popular Central London Primary school are looking to meet with graduates before the end of term and it would be ideal if you already have some education experience.
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to shortlist immediately and will be interviewing over the summer break.
KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2020 role
- Interviewing over the summer break
KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher within a KS2 class
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Education / working with children experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant role.