KS2 SEN Teacher – Hounslow
|Location:||Westminster, Westminster TW13 UK|
|Salary||£34502 to £44756 per Annum|
KS2 SEN Teacher – Community Special School – Hounslow
Do you feel passionate about working with children with complex needs and helping them to succeed within a supportive and collaborative environment?
Do you have experience working with children with severe learning difficulties?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in permanent mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
- The role would involve planning, leading the class, completing reports as well as managing support staff
- Hours are 8.30- 3.45 with a 15 minute morning break and 45 minute lunch break for teachers.
- There is a teachers’ meeting every Monday until 4.30pm.
- September 2023 start
- Interviewing ASAP
- School rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- A Community Special School for Children with severe learning difficulties
- Supportive and established leadership team
- Collaborative working environment
- Previous experience working with children who have severe learning difficulties
- Creative and proactive
- Ability to get to know the children first so you can best meet their needs and encourage independent learning
- Work well as part of a team
- Communicate effectively with children and adults
To join this welcoming school as a KS2 SEN Teacher in September, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sophie at i-teachers.
Application process: Send your CV, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.