KS2 Support Mentor – Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
KS2 Support Mentor
Are you a recent Russell Group university graduate passionate about a career in primary education?
Do you have the necessary skillset to prepare KS2 pupils for the progression into secondary school?
Perhaps you want to become a KS2 Primary Teacher, and are looking to gain relevant and rewarding experience before progressing into a teacher training programme?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this superb KS2 Support Mentor role in Birmingham this September!
KS2 Support Mentor – The Role:
- Long term, full time role
- Paid role, £325 – £425 per week
- Preparing KS2 pupils for progression into a secondary school
- Working alongside class teacher during lesson time
- Planning and conducting individual and group support sessions
- Being a supportive and reliable member of KS2 teaching department
KS2 Support Mentor – The School
- Located in Birmingham
- Superb primary school
- Highly regarded by parents of pupils
- Eager to support talented graduates looking to teach
- Superb resources and facilities for both staff and pupils
- Inclusive ethos and rich school curriculum
- Public transport links nearby
KS2 Support Mentor – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st degree
- Russell Group University desirable
- Excellent communication/organisation skills
- Dedicated to the progression of your pupils
- Ability to keep students motivated and focused
- Prior experience working with children
To apply for this fantastic role as a KS2 Support Mentor, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!