|Location:||Greater London, Lewisham SE15 UK|
|Salary||£33658 to £42642 per Annum|
KS2 Teacher – Required immediately – ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Peckham
Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher, looking for that move into a school where you can see your practise grow and develop?
Perhaps you have completed a few years of teaching and are now looking for a supportive school with excellent CPD and a positive, happy atmosphere?
If you answered yes to these questions, this is the perfect opportunity for a dynamic KS2 Teacher to become part of a welcoming Primary School in South London.
Send your CV to i-teachers and let her do the rest!
KS2 Teacher – Job description
- KS2 Teacher / Year to be determined on experience
- 2-form entry – plan with colleagues
- Permanent position starting after half term
- Salary £33,658 – £42,642 per annum
- Lewisham based Primary school
- Perfect for an experienced looking to develop their teaching style
- Excellent induction and Mentor
KS2 Teacher – Person Specification
- Experienced Teachers welcome to apply
- Creative and engaging approach
- Received ‘Good’ or better in recent observations
- A strong commitment to raising standards wishing to demonstrate whole school impact
Why join this school? – KS2 Teacher
- Happy, vibrant atmosphere
- Caring and inclusive ethos
- Well-resourced classrooms, modern building
- Excellent CPD and training
Make that crucial next step in your career today and join a school that truly values its teachers, click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to i-teachers.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!