|Location:||Essex, London (East) RM16 UK|
|Salary||£26948 to £38174 per Annum|
Are you a passionate and experienced KS2 Primary Teacher looking for a new challenge in a caring and supportive Primary School?
Perhaps you are a Primary NQT and would you like the opportunity to teach alongside dedicated staff at a fantastic Primary School?
This welcoming Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join the team.
If this KS2 Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
KS2 Teacher – The Role
- Full time, permanent role
- £26,948 – £38,174 per annum
- Teaching KS2 children
- Delivering engaging and inspiring lessons
- Working with children of various academic backgrounds
- Carefully monitor academic and social development
KS2 Teacher – The School
- Fantastic Primary School located in Thurrock
- Supportive learning environment
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Nurturing atmosphere for NQTs
- Room for progression and promotion
KS2 Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Open to experienced teachers and NQT’s
- Minimum 2.1 degree – Russell Group desirable
- High quality teaching
- Passionate about teaching
- Superb references
- Good/excellent observations
To apply to this KS2 Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!