|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire bd7 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
i-teachers is not a supply agency, we only work with permanent positions. We are now the highest rated Education Consultancy in the industry: check out over 400 of our 5* reviews on Trustpilot!
Are you a Primary Teacher looking for a permanent position in a thriving school from this September?
Are you keen to work in a dynamic team committed to outstanding learning in an established academy trust?
Perhaps you are currently completing your Teacher Training and are searching for permanent teacher roles?
This successful and thriving Bradford Primary School is keen for an enthusiastic Year 6 teacher to join their team this September on a permanent basis. Shortlisting is ongoing, so please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers to secure an interview.
KS2 Teacher – The Role
- £25,714 to £41,604 per Annum
- Permanent position, starting September 2021
- Interviews to be held after lockdown
- Successful and vibrant KS2 Department
- Work with a lovely year 6 class
- Mix of teachers including NQT/RQT/Teach First/Experienced
- Excellent resources
- Supportive Head of Department and SLT
KS2 Teacher – The School
- Thriving Primary School in the heart of Bradford
- Good links to public transport
- 3 form entry school
- Strong and stable leadership team
- High pupil premium
- Part of a successful multi-academy trust
- Passionate about staff and pupil well-being
KS2 Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status (UK)
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background with strong A-levels
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Strong academic background
- Outstanding feedback from previous schools
- Enthusiastic team player
If this sounds like the ideal next step for your career, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers ASAP! If you are shortlisted for this role, Demi will be in touch within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!