|Location:||London (East), Thurrock RM16 UK|
|Salary||£26948 to £38174 per Annum|
Are you looking to make the next move in your career as a Primary Teacher?
Do you want to find a new position as a Key Stage 2 Teacher in a progressive Primary School that focuses on both the academic and social development of children whist delivering excellence every day?
Maybe you are preparing for your NQT year and would like to work in a school that has a cohort of NQT Teachers and RQTs?
Please submit your CV today to Pippa from i-teachers to be considered for a Key Stage 2 Teacher position!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
KS2 Teacher- Key Information:
- Permanent position
- September 2021 start
- MPS Teacher salary- Fringe
- Located in Thurrock
- Open to Teachers / NQTs
- Fantastic learning facilities
- Mixture of NQT/RQTs/Teach First
- Emphasis on tailored support for children
KS2 Teacher- The Role:
- School recently graded Good by Ofsted
- Progressive Senior Leaders
- Great resources for pupils/teachers
- Become a key staff member
- Two form entry school
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for KS2 children
- Support the development and learning of children with varied academic abilities
- Become involved in extracurricular activities
The Outstanding Primary School:
- 5 form entry Primary school in Grays
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Under 800 children
- Visionary Senior Leaders
- High standards of behaviour and academic success
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- State of the art facilities
- Cohesive and progressive Key Stage 2 team
KS2 Teacher- Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to achieve by September 2021
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Excellent classroom management
- Good to Outstanding observations
- Strong academic background
- Passion for teaching
- 1st or 2:1 in your degree
Our far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
If a Key Stage 2 Teacher role interests you, then please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers straight away! There is no time to lose in securing your next role ready for September 2021!