|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands CV1 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a passionate and experienced KS2 Primary Teacher looking for a new challenge in a caring and supportive Primary School?
Perhaps you are a NQT who would like the opportunity to become a member of a dedicated KS2 staff department, delivering engaging and motivational lessons to Primary School students?
This welcoming and diverse Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic and high achieving KS2 Teacher to educate students before their progression to Secondary education.
If this KS2 Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
KS2 Teacher – The Role
- Full time, permanent role
- £25,714 – £41,604 per annum
- Teach KS2 students
- Delivering engaging and outstanding lessons
- Working with students of various academic backgrounds
- Prepare students academically before progression to Secondary School
- Carefully monitor performance
KS2 Teacher – The School
- Fantastic Primary School located in Coventry
- Strong pastoral system
- Extensive range of curriculum enrichment
- Vibrant learning environment
- Excellent SLT committed to developing a love of learning
- Nurturing atmosphere
KS2 Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Open to experienced teachers and NQT’s
- Minimum 2.1 degree – Russell Group desirable
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- Strong classroom management skills
- Passionate about teaching
To apply to this KS2 Teacher opportunity, please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!