|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands B91 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you looking to progress in your career as a Primary School Teacher?
Would you like the opportunity to become a member of a dedicated KS2 staff department, delivering engaging and motivational lessons to students?
This welcoming and diverse Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic and high achieving KS2 Teacher to join their team!
If this KS2 opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
KS2 Teacher – The Role
- Full time, permanent role
- £25,714 – £41,604 per annum (MPS – UPS)
- Delivering engaging and outstanding lessons
- Working with students of various academic backgrounds
- Prepare students academically before progression to Secondary School
- Carefully monitor performance
KS2 Teacher – The School
- Fantastic Primary School located in Solihull
- Strong pastoral system
- Extensive range of curriculum enrichment
- Vibrant learning environment
- Excellent SLT committed to developing a love of learning
- Nurturing atmosphere
KS2 Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Open to experienced teachers and NQT’s
- Minimum 2.1 degree
- Strong classroom management skills
- Passionate about teaching
To apply to this KS2 Teacher opportunity, click apply to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!