KS2 Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
KS2 Primary Teacher – Permanent Role – Leeds
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified KS2 Primary Teacher to join a warm and welcoming Primary School in the Leeds area this September.
Are you an experienced teacher looking to utilise your experience and teaching ability in a new and challenging primary environment?
Furthermore, are you passionate about providing your pupils with the necessary academic support before they progress into secondary education?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting KS2 Primary Teaching role in the Leeds area this September!
KS2 Primary Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Leeds
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting lessons KS2 Primary lessons
- Utilising prior experience and teaching knowledge
- Able to be respected and hard-working member of a primary teaching department
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
KS2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 University subject degree
- Passionate about your degree subject
- Extensive English subject knowledge
- Qualified Teacher Status – Primary Education
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Ability to keep students motivated and engaged throughout
- Looking to develop your teaching skillset and techniques
KS2 Primary Teacher – About the School:
- Warm and inclusive primary school
- Dedicated and proactive Head Teacher
- Modern ethos and values
- Passionate about their pupils academic and social development
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Inclusive and warm ethos and values
- Staff development programme available to all
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a qualified KS2 Primary Teacher looking to join a superb primary school this September, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!