KS2 Teacher – Manchester – Apply ASAP
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M11 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £36961 per Annum|
Key Stage 2 Teacher – (Year 3) Manchester – One Year Maternity Cover
This outstanding Manchester Primary school is looking for a Year 3 Teacher to join them this September.
Are you a dynamic Primary Teacher looking for a role where you can thrive and shine?
This role is open to any enthusiastic and passionate Primary Teachers who want to hit the ground running and join an active and prosperous school community.
Make a new start in a school that champions teacher development and offers a happy, vibrant environment for all.
The school is shortlisting now, so please do not hesitate to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!
Key Stage 2 Teacher – You will need to be:
- Confident in the national curriculum
- Ideally be confident in Year 2 / Year 3
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Have effective behaviour management
- Creative in your learning and teaching techniques
- A real passion for teaching and education
Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Manchester – central location – excellent links to public transport
- One year contract initially – MAT Cover
- full-time Monday through Friday
- CPD opportunities
- Creative and diverse curriculum, with consistent restructuring to reflect relevant events
- Consistent SLT meetings
- Interviewing now for September start!
- Excellent NQT mentoring and induction programme
- 1:1 Industry-led interview preparation based around your CV and experience
- Regular check-ins in addition to your own dedicated education consultant
Key Stage 2 Teacher – To apply, you will have:
- Year 2/3 experience ideally but not essential
- Excellent feedback from previous schools/placements
- Meet all teaching standards to a high degree
Therefore, if you are interested please click ‘apply’ below to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. You will be contacted within 2-4 working days if you are shortlisted for this position.