KS2 Teacher – Year 5
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M12 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
KS2 Teacher – Year 5 – One year contract
Are you a Primary Teacher / NQT who is looking for a new challenge this September?
Would you love to join a vibrant, inner-city school where children thrive?
Apply now to join this welcoming school in Manchester, interviews will be held ASAP!
KS2 Teacher – Year 5 Teacher
- One year Maternity Cover
- September start
- Interviews will be held ASAP, do not hesitate in applying
- MPS – UPS
- NQTs/RQTs welcome to apply – excellent support and mentoring available
- Warm and welcoming primary school in Manchester
- Ofsted ‘good’
- Supportive senior leadership team and staff
- High pupil premium – inner city context
- Excellent links to public transport
KS2 Teacher– You will need to be:
- Confident in the national curriculum
- Have effective behaviour management
- Effective in teaching literacy and numeracy, for example: phonics & mental maths
- Creative in your learning and teaching techniques
- A real passion for teaching and education
KS2 Teacher – To apply, you will have:
- Excellent feedback from previous schools
- Meet all teaching standards to a high degree
Therefore, if you are interested please click ‘apply’ below to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers! You are also welcome to call for more information.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in permanent or long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. You will be contacted within 2-4 working days if you are shortlisted for this position.