KS3 Assistant Teacher
|Location:||London (North), Watford WD3 UK|
|Salary||£19100 to £21100 per Annum|
KS3 Assistant Teacher
The SLT at this growing secondary school on the outskirts of Watford are on the lookout for a talented graduate to become a KS3 Assistant Teacher and an integral part of their Year 7 team this coming September. With previous i-teachers graduates at this school continuing their teacher training on site, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Shortlisting and interviews are already taking place – don’t miss out on this outstanding placement!
Perhaps you already have experience in an educational setting but are looking to expand into the secondary field?
Maybe you’re passionate about using technology in the classroom and would reap the benefits of modern facilities?
Do you want to make an impact across the curriculum for a set group of students?
This placement would be invaluable for any graduate considering teacher training. The leadership team are really keen to coach their i-teachers graduates into becoming the best KS3 Assistant Teachers they possibly can. The high expectations and standards in this setting are reflected in the behaviour and achievements of their pupils.
KS3 Assistant Teacher – key information
- KS3 Assistant Teacher– Rickmansworth
- Situated in Rickmansworth, WD3
- Permanent role
- 8am-4.30pm during term time
- £19,100 starting salary
- Good road and public transport links
KS3 Assistant Teacher – the role
- KS3 Assistant Teacher
- Work with a supportive team of other KS3 Assistant Teachers
- Offer pastoral support
- Develop innovative extra-curricular activities
- Identify potential areas for academic progress amongst pupils
- Deliver aspects of the PSHE programme
- September 2022 start date – interviews are already starting to take place!
KS3 Assistant Teacher – person specification
- High degree results in any discipline
- Excellent academic background
- Support and attentive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in an educational environment desirable
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Confidence working with mixed-ability groups
At i-teachers, we also offer our tailored ‘Step into Teaching’ programme which equips our graduates with support, training and confidence throughout their journey with us. This role is permanent which enables you to make as much impact as possible! A KS3 Assistant Teacher role would be the perfect opportunity to gain vital experience ahead of a rewarding career in education. In return, this school would offer you the chance to learn for experienced professionals and thrive in an environment with high expectations.
We have a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our graduates, we also offer free CPD courses whilst in the role. There are a range of options to choose from which will enhance your KS3 Assistant Teacher role!
If you’ve been reading this and can’t wait to know more, then click ‘apply now’ to register your interest and send your CV across to Michaela. Here’s to the start of your new chapter as a KS3 Assistant Teacher in a supportive environment!