Mathematics Teacher – City of Westminster – Permanent
|Location:||Westminster, Westminster w9 UK|
|Salary||£34502 to £44756 per Annum|
Mathematics Teacher – City of Westminster
Are you a passionate experienced Maths Teacher looking to secure a permanent position for the new academic year?
Are you an ECT looking to secure your first position in an outstanding Secondary school?
Does an excellent training and support network sound ideal for you?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in a long term contract or permanent position, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
- Maths Teacher Permanent position
- Location – City of Westminster
- September Start
- MPS (dependent on experience)
- ECT’s and experienced teachers encouraged to apply
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’
- Supportive SLT
- Clear career progression opportunities and sociable team atmosphere
- Diverse school with excellent results year on year
- Huge emphasis on staff well-being, this school are very proud of their warm and welcoming culture.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- ECT – you must have at least one year classroom based experienced to be considered
- Fantastic subject knowledge
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Good/Excellent observations
To join this welcoming school as a Mathematics Teacher in September, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sophie at i-teachers.
Application process: Send your CV, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.