KS5 Maths Teacher
|Location:||Bolton, Bolton bl3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – KS5 – August/September start
This popular College is looking for a Teacher with the ability to deliver exciting A-Level Maths lessons.
If you would like to join a leading College with excellent results and a fantastic reputation, this is the role for you!
This college has an excellent reputation and due to recent expansion, they are looking for an A-Level Maths Teacher.
i-teachers is not a supply agency – we support dedicated teachers finding their next permanent positions!
Person Specification – Maths Teacher
- Experience is desirable – 2/3 years ideally
- Excellent subject knowledge in Mathematics
- Genuine passion for education and for educating young people
- Energy, enthusiasm and creativity
- Evidence of ‘good’ or better teaching
- High expectations of what all pupils can achieve
- Ability to create stimulating and thought-provoking lesson content
- Willingness to contribute to wider school life
Maths Teacher – Benefits
- Full-time permanent role starting in August
- Inspirational Leadership team noted by Ofsted
- Career progression opportunities – expanding student numbers
- Excellent CPD
- Dedicated to enhancing staff well-being and workload
- Employee benefit scheme·
- Fantastic teaching & learning space
- Car parking provided
- Fantastic results
- Close to train station
How to apply:
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this Maths Teacher at this fantastic College in Bolton. This school is shortlisting ASAP and roles may be filled before the closing date.
Commutable areas include: Manchester, Rochdale, Salford, Trafford, Tameside, Stockport, Bury.