|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
Law Teacher – September Start
Are you a talented Law Teacher who is ready for a new challenge this September?
Would you like the chance to join a growing, thriving school and teach KS5 Law?
If you would like to secure a role in an ‘outstanding’ education setting with high standards and excellent results, then please apply today!
NQTs and experienced teachers from Sixth Form Colleges, Schools and FE Colleges are welcome to apply for this role.
- Permanent position
- Excellent NQT provisions and support
- Law Teacher / NQT required for KS5 teaching
- Ability to teach Criminology also a bonus
- Fantastic reputation throughout the community
- £25713 – £41604 (MPS – UPS)
- Supportive and inclusive team
- One of the best education providers in the West Midlands!
- 99% A-Level pass rate
- Looking to interview immediately – apply ASAP!
Criminology and Law Teacher
- Experience of teaching both Criminology and Law
- Teacher Training – FE or QTS
- Excellent subject knowledge
- NQTs welcome to apply
Law Teacher – The School:
This fantastic education setting within ten minutes of Birmingham city centre is looking to interview for the position of a Law Teacher / NQT to teach solely KS5 Law and potentially Criminology. The school is easily accessible by bus, train and has on-site car parking.
Most recently the school has been established as an outstanding education provider in all areas and is one of the best education providers within the country!
So, if you are ready for a new challenge this September, please send your CV today! Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers is not a supply agency, we only work with permanent positions on a consultancy basis. Check out over 400 of our 5* reviews on trustpilot!