Lead Maths Teacher
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£35000 to £50000 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Lead Teacher
Are you an outstanding Maths Teacher who deserves an opportunity to shine this September?
Do you feel comfortable at your current school, however you are excited at the thought of progression?
Why not step out of your comfort zone and find out more about this exciting opportunity to join a thriving school as the Lead Maths Teacher this September.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Lead Maths Teacher – Manchester
- Excellent progression opportunity
- Teach KS3 – KS4
- Specialist STEM focus in school
- Strong team of Maths Teacher including Teach First, NQTs and middle leaders
- MPS – UPS + TLR 1 available
- September Start
- Video interviews will be conducted initially, on an ongoing basis
- Strong Mathematics Teacher needed with excellent leadership qualities
- Excellent policies in place
- Inspirational leadership with a strong vision for the school
Person Specification – Lead Maths Teacher
- Outstanding Maths Teacher with a proven track record of success
- Experienced Maths Teacher (minimum 3 years)
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong leadership qualities – proven through previous additional responsibility
- Career minded and committed to your own CPD
- Commitment to the wider school community
How to apply:
Send your CV today or submit your details to our website. Applications will not be sent to the school until we have discussed this further with you. Shortlisted applicants should expect to hear back in 2-4 working days.
Maths Teacher / Experienced Teacher / TLR