Lead Science Teacher
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£42402 to £50397 per Annum|
Lead Teacher of Science – January 2021 start
Are you an outstanding Science Teacher who has excellent leadership qualities, and you are ready to demonstrate them?
Do you feel ready for a new challenge but have not had the opportunity yet to search for new roles with your busy workload?
This school needs a committed and passionate Science Teacher like you, to help drive positive changes and assist the Head of Science in leading the department from January.
Lead Teacher of Science / Lead Practitioner
- Excellent progression opportunity
- Situated in Manchester – excellent links to public transport / car park
- Work in a diverse, vibrant school
- Strong team of Science Teachers including Teach First, NQTs and middle leaders
- Leadership scale L1 – L8 (£42402 – £50397)
- January Start – Permanent role
- Strong Science Teacher needed with excellent leadership qualities
- Improving results in the school
- Circa 1100 pupils and growing due to popularity
Person Specification – Lead Teacher of Science
- Outstanding Science Teacher with a proven track record of success
- Experienced Science Teacher
- Ideally 3+ Years’ experience as a qualified Science Teacher
- Strong leadership qualities – proven through previous additional responsibility
- Career minded and committed to your own CPD
Please send your CV by clicking ‘apply now’. All applications are confidential. i-teachers will review your CV and contact you with more information if you are shortlisted.