Lead Science Teacher – Bradford
|Location:||Bradford, Bradford BD10 UK|
|Salary||£41267 to £48685 per Annum|
Lead Science Teacher – Permanent Role – Bradford, West Yorkshire
Are you an experienced Science Teacher looking for the opportunity to step up outside of your current secondary school?
Perhaps you feel as though your current school does not offer the sufficient development opportunities you desire?
Furthermore, are you looking to join a school which specialises in helping their staff reach their full potential?
This secondary school based in Bradford is looking for a driven and passionate Science Teacher to help lead their Science department this September!
Lead Science Teacher
- Superb opportunity for an experienced Science Teacher
- Located in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Multi-cultural secondary school – diverse demographic of students
- Thriving Science department – Experienced and motivated HOD
- Leadership scale L1 – L6 (£41267 – £48685)
- September 2020 start
- Permanent Role
- Improving progress 8 results
- Circa 1100 pupils and growing due to popularity
- Highly regarded in local area for high quality of teaching
Person Specification – Lead Teacher of Science
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Science
- Outstanding Science Teacher with a proven track record of success
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Ideally 3+ Years’ experience as a qualified Science Teacher
- Strong leadership qualities – proven through previous additional responsibility
- Career minded and committed to your own CPD
- Supportive and approachable to other members of your teaching department
- Ability to motivate students through academic learning experiences
Send your CV by pressing the ‘Click Apply’ button, or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!
All applications will be confidential and reviewed by i-teachers. You will be contacted if shortlisted before your information is sent to the school to discuss this opportunity further.