Learning Behaviour Mentor
|Location:||Stockport, North West England SK3 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £67 per Day|
Graduate Learning and Behaviour Mentor
A Secondary Learning Mentor position has arisen for a graduate passionate about education to work in a popular Stockport Secondary school, interviews to be held as soon as possible!
Could you be a resilient role model for pupils who may have display challenging behaviour at times?
If you are an ambitious graduate enthusiastic about supporting pupils at a vital stage in their education, this Learning and Behaviour Mentor role could be ideal for you.
These exciting roles are specifically designed to help high achieving graduates build paid experience prior to starting teacher training, or Educational Psychology careers, and come with training and support from the host school.
- Starting ASAP – Full time, long term role
- Monday – Friday 8.30-3.45
- Paid up to £325 per week (term time)
- Working closely with the inclusion department
- Work 1:1 with pupils and in the classroom
- Resilient and determined role model needed
- Fantastic Secondary School in Stockport
- Perfect for aspiring teachers
- Degree essential, 2:1 or above
- Desirable subjects – English, Maths, Science, Psychology, Geography
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level & GCSE results
- Passion for Education
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with hard to reach pupils
This exciting role will see you join the schools inclusion department. Pupils may be required to leave their lesson either through causing disruption in the classroom or other reasons. As a Learning and Behaviour Mentor you will work with the pupil to understand their needs and remove any barriers to learning.
Pupils at this school come from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds, some may have social and emotional difficulties or special educational needs. You will be provided with excellent training and support from the school and have the opportunity to work alongside other talented graduates.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Graduate Learning Behaviour Mentor, apply to join this fabulous school in Stockport!
Click apply and send your CV and covering letter to Holly at i-teachers today. If shortlisted we will contact you as soon as possible.