|Location:||Greater London, London (South) SM6 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £85 per Day|
Learning Mentor – Sutton
Are you a recently qualified graduate with an English/Math or Science related degree?
Do you have a passion for education, and the desire to pursue a teaching career?
Maybe you want to gain more experience before starting a full time teacher training course?
Emma at i-teachers is working with an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school based in Sutton who are looking to extend their English department and support students by employing a Learning Mentor. Send your CV now and Emma will contact you if you are shortlisted for the position.
Learning Mentor – Job Details
- FULL time paid Learning Mentor role
- One school for the whole academic year
- September 2020 start
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Paid £70 – £85 a day, term time
- Sutton Area, South East London
- Perfect experience for aspiring teachers
- Learning Mentor – Interventions TA
- Routes to teaching offered on site
- Working with pupils 1:1 and in small groups
Learning Mentor – Personal Specification
- English/Maths/Science related degree 2:1 or above
- Strong A-Level and GCSE results
- Passion for education and growth in youth people
- Previous experience in Mentoring/Tutoring
- Genuine interest in teaching as a career
If you are interested in this Learning Mentor opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!
To apply for this Learning Mentor role, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!
Alternatively, if you are a graduate looking for a similar role to this one, but maybe in a different location or more primary based, please feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to help you find your dream role.