|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire BD2 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who is considering a career in teaching? Would you like to share your passion and extensive subject knowledge in a classroom setting?
Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to gain vital classroom experience before delving into teacher training?
A thriving Secondary School in Bradford is looking for an inspiring graduate to join their team as a Learning Mentor!
If this Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
Learning Mentor – The Role
- Long term, full time role
- Paid role – £325 – £425, term time
- Deliver 1:1 and small group intervention sessions to students
- Assist talented and experienced class teachers during lesson time
- Support extra-curricular activities and clubs
- Great opportunity for an aspiring teacher
Learning Mentor – The School
- Bradford location
- Broad and rich curriculum
- Committed to excellent teaching
- Modern facilities and resources
- Vibrant extracurricular activities
- Strongly values diversity and individuality
- Close to transport links
Learning Mentor – Person Specification
- 1st or 2.1 degree in a core subject
- Strong subject knowledge and academic background
- Aspiring teacher
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about education
- Compassionate and understanding personality
To apply to this Learning Mentor opportunity, please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!