|Location:||London, Greater London BR3 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £85 per Day|
Learning Mentor based in Bromley – Full time – Paid experience
Are you a recent qualified graduate with 2:1 or above degree classification?
Do you have experience within the classroom or working with young people?
Perhaps you have always dreamed of becoming a teacher but want to gain experience before jumping into teacher training?
This role as a secondary Learning Mentor in Beckenham, Bromley, is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for children and education. Or maybe an aspiring education psychologist!
If this Learning Mentor role sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then simply click “apply now” and send you CV to Emma at i-teachers for your chance to be short listed!
Learning Mentor – Job Specification
- ASAP start!
- Full time Learning Mentor role
- Monday – Friday
- School working hours
- Paid experience!!
- £70 – £85 a day, term time
- With the opportunity for direct to teaching scheme on site
- Perfect for aspiring education psychologists!
- Learning Mentor – great experience for future teachers!
- Location in Beckenham, Bromley, Greater London
- Working with pupils on a 1:1 basis and/or in small groups
Learning Mentor – Personal Specification
- Core subjects: Math, Science & English related degrees: 2:1 or above
- Psychology/Education/Counselling degrees are preferred but not essential
- Previous experience supporting children with SEN is essential!
- Resilient, patient and empathetic towards children’s needs.
- Strong passion for education
Learning Mentor – How to apply?
To apply for this Learning Mentor role, send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today! Alternatively, if you are a graduate looking for a similar role to this one, but maybe in a different location, please get in touch and we would be happy to help you!