Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester OL2 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant- Oldham- Immediate start!
Are you a graduate who is passionate about providing young people with a 1st class, inclusive education?
Perhaps you have previously worked with young people and enjoyed helping them overcome boundaries, supporting them through their personal and academic growth.
This forward-thinking secondary school in Oldham is looking to find a passionate, ambitious graduate with the ability to support students socially, emotionally and academically.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain paid experience prior to teacher training or further study in Educational Psychology. If you are interested in this Learning Support Assistant role, please send your CV to Demi today!
Learning Support Assistant – About the role:
- Learning Support Assistant- Graduate role
- Paid £65 – £75 per day term time only
- Long term role
- Work in one secondary school for the rest of the academic year
- Work school hours Monday – Friday
- Working alongside dedicated and passionate SEN department
- Working in both the classroom and in 1:1 sessions as Learning Support Assistant
- Start ASAP – Shortlisting Now!
Learning Support Assistant- Information about the school
- Based in Oldham- OL2
- Passionate about delivering an accessible curriculum for all
- Easily commutable via public transport
- New and over-subscribed school
- Inclusive and caring ethos
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Caring and supportive Senior Leadership team
- Aims to give every child an equal opportunity to achieve
Learning Support Assistant- Person Specification
- Minimum 2:1 degree – Ideally in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background
- Patience, empathy and resilience
- Previous experience with SEN is essential
- Able to organise and conduct 1:1 sessions
If you are interested in furthering your career in education by gaining meaningful experience, please click apply now and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers. The school is shortlisting now so do not miss your chance to work within this high achieving school in Oldham!
i-teachers is an Education Consultancy, not a supply agency, we have the best Trustpilot score of 4.9/5 in industry with over 500 5* reviews from graduates and teachers