Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Enfield, Enfield N9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Learning Support Assistant – Enfield
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive inclusion department in a warm school environment?
Furthermore, are you keen to find a role where you can help students who require additional learning support aim higher?
If this Learning Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Learning Support Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Learning Support Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- monitor student progress
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Learning Support Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Learning Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.