Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK6 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £67 per Day|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Stockport – September start
Are you Psychology graduate with a supportive and empathetic nature, keen to gain more direct experience working with young people?
Would you like to use your passion to support secondary students with additional needs as a Learning Support Assistant?
Perhaps you see this role as a stepping stone to further your career ambitions of becoming an educational psychologist?
If you are a Psychology graduate passionate about a career in education, please do not hesitate sending your CV.
Interviews will be held over the course of June; shortlisting is on an ongoing basis.
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role Information:
- Learning Support Assistant
- Full academic year
- September start
- Secondary School – located in Stockport.
- Paid up to £330 per week, term-time only
- Support pupils with social, emotional and behavioural development
- Work with the SENCo, Teachers and parents
- Build excellent relationships and gain first-hand experience
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Excellent academic background
- Experience working with children, voluntary or paid
- Enthusiastic and passionate attitude
- Empathetic towards individual students needs
Information about the school:
- Stockport based 11-16 secondary
- Experienced in supporting graduates
- Supportive and inclusive ethos
- Dedicated to offering equal academic opportunities to every individual student
- Brilliant facilities and resources
- Passionate and supportive towards SEN staff department
- Inspirational SENCO with exceptional teaching experience
- Broad and balanced secondary curriculum
To apply for this rewarding and fulfilling Learning Support Assistant role, then send your CV to Holly right away!