Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Oldham, Oldham OL2 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant
Are you a graduate who is passionate about providing young people with a 1st class, inclusive education?
This forward-thinking secondary school in Manchester is looking to find a passionate and ambitious graduate with the ability to support students socially, emotionally and academically.
If you’re interested in this Learning Support Assistant role, please send your CV today!
Learning Support Assistant – Information about the role:
- Graduate role
- Paid £300 – £325 per week Term Time
- Long term (until July) in one school
- Work school hours Monday – Friday
- Working alongside dedicated and passionate SEN department
- Working in both the classroom and in 1:1 sessions as Learning Support Assistant
- Start ASAP – Shortlisting Now!
Information about the school:
- Based in Oldham
- Passionate about delivering an accessible curriculum for all
- Easily commutable via public transport
- Part of a successful multi-academy trust
- New and over-subscribed school
- Inclusive and caring ethos
- Caring and supportive Senior Leadership team
- Aims to give every child an equal opportunity to achieve
- Minimum 2:1 degree – Ideally in a core subject or Psychology
- Patience, empathy and resilience
- Previous experience with SEN is essential
- Able to organise and conduct 1:1 sessions
If you’re interested in furthering your career in education by gaining meaningful experience, please click apply now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers is an Education Consultancy, not a supply agency, we have the best Trustpilot score of 4.9/5 in industry with over 400 5* reviews from graduates and teachers.
All pay rates are inclusive of holiday pay. This role requires a DBS check.