Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M21 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £67 per Day|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant
Are you a passionate graduate hoping to embark on a career in Secondary teaching?
Perhaps you are passionate about supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs?
Would you benefit from gaining classroom experience and kickstarting your teaching career in a supportive and nurturing environment?
Then this Learning Support Assistant role is perfect for you! Apply today by submitting your CV to Holly from i-teachers.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Learning Support Assistant – The Role
- Assist pupils during lessons
- Provide 1:1 support for pupils with SEN
- Full time Monday- Friday school hours
- Paid £65 – £67 per day (including holiday pay)
- Term time only positions
- Perfect for aspiring teachers/Educational Psychologists
- Help to improve confidence and attainment levels
- Follow the pupils specific education plan
- Grow and develop your confidence and leadership skills
Learning Support Assistant – Key Information and Benefits
- Outstanding Secondary School
- Manchester based, excellent links to public transport
- Innovative curriculum
- Excellent track record of assisting graduates build teaching careers
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Direct links to teacher training
- Fantastic SEN team
- Work with other graduates
Learning Support Assistant – What You Need
- Degree in any subject, although Psychology/Core subjects are preferred
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs
- Previous experience working with young people is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of SEN
If this Learning Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!