Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester LE3 UK|
|Salary||£420 to £430 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology, Education Studies or Health & Social Care graduate with a passion for supporting the development of young children?
Maybe you’re interested in a career inside of education, and are eager to gain vital first-hand SEN experience inside of a primary school as a Learning Support Assistant?
Do you want the opportunity to join a superb primary SEN department inside of a fantastic primary school planning and conducting 1:1 support sessions as a Learning Support Assistant?
A warm and welcoming Primary School based in Leicester is looking to find a hard-working, outgoing and naturally supportive recent graduate to join their wonderful SEN department as a Learning Support Assistant for the remainder of the academic year. In this role as a Learning Support Assistant, you will be planning and conducting 1:1 & small group support sessions for children with Autism both inside and out of a class with children between the ages of 4-7.
In this role as a Learning Support Assistant you will be paid £84 per day during term time, in a Monday to Friday position beginning immediately and ending in July 2023. You will also have access to our partnership with the Online CPD College for a free course on topics such as Children’s Mental Health, Safeguarding Awareness and Managing Challenging Behaviour In The Classroom.
Learning Support Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology, Education Studies or Health & Social based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Passionate about providing excellent care for young children
- Eager to gain that vital first-hand school based teaching experiences
- Brilliant organisation & communication skills
Learning Support Assistant – The School:
- Highly regarded primary school
- Located in Leicester (LE3)
- Superb facilities and resources
- Excellent designates SEN provision department
- Mix of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Supportive and inclusive primary environment
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Learning Support Assistant role in Leicester NOW!