Learning Support Assistant – September 2023
|Location:||Barnet, London (North) EN4 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £100 per Day|
Learning Support Assistant
This over-subscribed secondary school prides itself on academic excellence and creating a nurturing atmosphere for all. There are fantastic facilities where students are encouraged to be themselves. The Learning Support Assistant is a vital role in this school and many Learning Support Assistants have gone on to successful careers in teaching. The SLT are happy to offer support and guidance to this considering future training courses.
Have you got experience working with young people?
Are you passionate about caring for others?
Are you considering a long-term career within a secondary school?
This Learning Support Assistant role may be for you.
We’re shortlisting now with interviews taking place ASAP. Apply today!
Learning Support Assistant– Key information
- Learning Support Assistant – Barnet
- Based in Barnet, EN4
- Good transport links
- Inclusive environment
- Excellent track record with i-teachers graduates
- £85-£100 per day
- Full-time role Monday-Friday during term time
- Early Friday finish
- Shortlisting now for a September start
Learning Support Assistant – The role
- Learning Support Assistant
- Provide regular feedback to staff and parents
- Carry out routine administrative tasks
- Support on educational visits where required
- Create an inclusive environment for students
- September 2023 start
Learning Support Assistant – Person specification
- Strong academic background
- Ability to use initiative to work independently
- Passionate about learning
- Good understanding of child development
- Engaging personality
- Experience working with young people – desirable
A Learning Support Assistant role at this school is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed. In return, this school would offer you weekly training sessions as part of the wider Learning Support team.
At i-teachers, we offer our tailored ‘Step into Teaching’ programme which equips our graduates with support, training and confidence throughout their journey with us. All our roles are long-term which enables you to make as much impact as possible! This school is truly looking for someone to become part of their team – even better if you have a great sense of humour!
i-teachers have a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our graduates, we also offer free CPD courses whilst in the role. There are a range of options to choose from which will enhance your Learning Support Assistant role.
If you’ve been reading this and can’t wait to know more, then click ‘apply now’ to register your interest and send your CV across to Michaela. Here’s to the start of your new chapter as a Learning Support Assistant!