Learning Support Assistant – Apply ASAP
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK7 UK|
|Salary||£345 to £350 per Week|
Learning Support Assistant – Stockport – September start
Are you a recent graduate who is keen to join a secondary school this September as a Learning Support Assistant?
Have you graduated with a Psychology degree and would like to support children in a mainstream school overcome barriers to learning?
Perhaps you have worked with children who have additional needs such as ADHD, Autism or Mental Health needs and would like to continue this in a full-time position?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to gain paid experience prior to teacher training or further study in Educational Psychology .
Learning Support Assistant – Information about the role:
- Supportive and inclusive secondary school in Bramhall, Stockport
- Full academic year in one school
- Paid up to £350 per week, term time only
- Monday – Friday role, school hours
- September start
- Utilise schools excellent CPD programme
- Work with a team of graduates
- Support pupils with additional needs
- Work closely with the SENCo to monitor progress
- Follow the pupils tailored learning programme
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Degree 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education
- Previous experience working with children is ideal
Information about the school:
- Supportive teaching and leadership team
- 11-16 school
- Warm and welcoming secondary school
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Prides itself on the whole development of their students
- Brand new facilities and resources
- Proactive and supportive Head Teacher
If you are a driven and ambitious graduate and would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to apply today. Interviews will be held in school as soon as possible.