Learning Support Assistant – Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands b20 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Learning Support Assistant – B67
Are you a recent graduate from a Russell Group university looking to exercise your degree subject knowledge?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a superb teaching department experienced in supporting secondary students?
Perhaps you are looking to gain relevant teaching experience before progressing into a teacher training programme?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this superb role as a Learning Support Assistant at an amazing school in Birmingham!
Learning Support Assistant – The Role
- Long term, full time role
- Paid role, £325 – £425 per week
- Supporting the academic development of secondary students
- Utilising your degree subject knowledge
- Being a dependent member of an excellent teaching department
- Providing superb individual and group support sessions
- Allowing students to reach their full academic potential
Learning Support Assistant – The School
- Located in Birmingham
- Superb secondary school
- Dedicated to providing superb learning experiences
- Superb learning resources and facilities
- Well behaved and hardworking students
- Public transport links nearby
Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st degree
- Superb communication/organisation skills
- Positive and outgoing towards students and teachers
- Can provide students with necessary support in 1:1 and group sessions
- Ability to keep students motivated and focused
- Passionate about a career in teaching
To apply for this fantastic role as a Learning Support Assistant, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!