Learning Support Assistant – Derby
|Location:||Derby, East Midlands DE5 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £410 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology or Education Studies based graduate with a passion for supporting young children, and a desire to gain first-hand Learning Support Assistant experience?
Do you want the opportunity to provide vital 1:1 & small group support to young children with special educational needs as a Learning Support Assistant in Derby?
A superb SEN specialist school based in Derby is looking to find a hard-working, patient and outgoing Learning Support Assistant for a Monday to Friday role beginning ASAP. In this role as a Learning Support Assistant, you will be supporting KS1 & KS2 children providing 1:1 & group support based inside and out of the classroom during lesson time following a carefully structured EHCP.
You will earn £84 per day during term time, with the end date for the role being July 2023. The role is a Monday to Friday position, with the school looking to interview for the role immediately. Working Hours are from 08.30am until 15.30pm, with access to our Online CPD College for free courses in Children’s Safeguarding and Special Educational Needs.
Learning Support Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology or Education based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Passionate about working with young children
- Brilliant organisation & communication skills
Learning Support Assistant – The School:
- SEN specialist school
- Superb facilities and resources
- Warm and inclusive school environment
- Passionate about providing superb learning experiences
- Dedicated SLT and outgoing SEN department
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this Learning Support Assistant role in Derby NOW!