Learning Support Assistant – Leicester
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester LE7 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology graduate with a passion for education and supporting young children with special educational needs?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a superb SEN department as a Learning Support Assistant for the coming academic year?
Would you like the opportunity to gain first-hand teaching experience as a Learning Support Assistant for the coming academic year?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting role as a Learning Support Assistant in Leicester NOW!
Learning Support Assistant – The Role:
- Learning Support Assistant
- Located in Leicester
- Paid £325 – £350 per week, term time
- Planning and conducting 1:1 and group support sessions
- Providing unmatched emotional support
- Working alongside experienced SEN staff
- Long-term role, NO SUPPLY!
Learning Support Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young children
- Passionate about special educational needs
- Dedicated to providing superb SEN care
Learning Support Assistant – The School:
- Superb secondary school
- Passionate and qualified SEN department
- Experienced and outgoing SENCO
- Public transport links nearby
- History of working with talented graduates
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this Learning Support Assistant role NOW!