Learning Support Assistant – Oldham
|Location:||Oldham, Oldham OL2 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant
Are you a graduate who is passionate about providing young people with a 1st class, inclusive education?
This forward-thinking secondary school in Oldham is looking to find a passionate and ambitious graduate with the ability to support students with additional needs socially, emotionally and academically.
If you are interested in this Learning Support Assistant role, please send your CV today!
Learning Support Assistant – Information about the role:
- Graduate role
- Paid £325 – £350 per week Term Time
- Long term position in one school
- Work school hours Monday – Friday
- Working alongside dedicated and passionate SEN department
- Working in both the classroom and in 1:1 sessions as Learning Support Assistant
- Start in September – Shortlisting Now!
Information about the school:
- Based in Oldham
- Passionate about delivering an accessible curriculum for all
- Easily commutable via public transport
- Part of a successful multi-academy trust
- New and over-subscribed school
- Inclusive and caring ethos
- Caring and supportive Senior Leadership team
- Aims to give every child an equal opportunity to achieve
- Minimum 2:2 degree – Ideally in a core subject or Psychology
- Patience, empathy and resilience
- Previous experience with SEN is essential
- Able to organise and conduct 1:1 sessions
If you’re interested in furthering your career in education by gaining meaningful experience, please click apply now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers is an Education Consultancy, not a supply agency, we have the best Trustpilot score of 4.9/5 in industry with over 500 5* reviews from graduates and teachers.
All pay rates are inclusive of holiday pay. This role requires a DBS check.