Learning Support Mentor
|Location:||Solihull, Solihull B92 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Learning Support Mentor
Are you ready to launch your career and get a foot in the door of education? This Learning Support Mentor role is the perfect match!
Join a school community a cut above the rest.
Keen to inspire pupils with your subject knowledge?
Looking to gain an invaluable skill set?
Perhaps you are ready to test the water in education?
This dynamic Solihull secondary school are looking for more graduate talent to joint their team to help their pupils shine and thrive.
This role will open doors and give you endless opportunities for development. The school focuses on mental health and well-being at the heart of their creative learning practices and is passionate about helping their pupils love education.
If you’re interested in securing an interview for IMMEDIATE START, please get in touch with Bex at i-teachers by sending your CV today!
Click ‘apply’ below!
Learning Support Mentor – The benefits
- Supportive training personalised to your skillset
- Opportunity to gain your QTS by next year
- Exclusive access to the academy trusts job boards for your future
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start
- Interview preparation with industry-leading education consultants
- Regular CPD sessions and reviews
Learning Support Mentor – The role
- You will be working with pupils not only with 1:1 support, but also small group intervention workshops
- You will spend some time assisting with lesson support in addition to observing class teachers so as to improve outcomes
- The school will ask you to track pupils progress to feedback to Teachers, SLT, and parents when appropriate
- The school offers continued professional development for the purpose of supporting career foundations
- Your main role will be to create an inclusive and safe environment for young adults
- Track academic development for progress 8 reports
- Cover lessons so as to build confidence and develop behaviour management skills
Learning Support Mentor – What you need
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Excellent communication skills and a patient manner
- A natural affinity to working with young people so as to develop real relationships
- A real passion for literature and/or language in order to inspire pupils attainment
- Most importantly, you will need a genuine interest in working in education
Click ‘apply’ below to send your CV to Bex at i-teachers!