|Location:||London, London (South) SE22 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £41483 per Day|
Are you a New or Recently Qualified Teacher, with an outstanding final placement report?
Do you have a love for Maths and a strong subject knowledge, with experience using the new GCSE system?
Perhaps due to a change of circumstances you are looking for an exciting new permanent Maths Teacher position?
If you answered YES to all of these questions this Maths Teacher role is for you! Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers.
Maths Teacher Job Description
- January start or ASAP if available
- Paid £30,480 – £41,483 annually, dependant on experience
- Full time, Maths Teacher
- Located in Southwark, Greater London
- Outstanding Graded school
- Over 1000 pupils, diverse and multi-cultural
- Maths Teacher – ideal for NQTs & RQTs!
- Any Maths subject considered
- Teach KS3 – KS5
- Excellent Maths department, well-staffed and well resourced
Maths Teacher – Personal specification
- QTS teaching status
- Maths specific degree
- Fantastic subject knowledge
- NQTs and RQTs welcome to apply
- Be a Good to Outstanding teacher
- Willing to improve upon your own teaching practise
- Experience and understanding of new GCSE exams and format
- Have strong behaviour management
You will be joining a large school with a strong Maths department. The timetable will be teaching Maths to KS3 – KS5.
The school has continuously improved exam results and students make outstanding progress. Students have excellent attitudes towards learning because they respect and appreciate school staff at all levels.
You will benefit from the schools fantastic support from experience teachers and their CPD offering, ensuring you are well supported and have the ability to build on your own career development.
Simply click ‘apply now’ to send your CV to Emma at i-teachers and hear more about this fantastic opportunity! Interviews will be held ASAP, so do not delay!