|Location:||London, Greater London UK|
|Salary||£29664 to £48244 per Annum|
Are you a qualified Mathematics Teacher with a passion for Mathematics and an ambition to find a permanent teaching role within an outstanding secondary school?
Would you want the opportunity to be part of a wonderful Maths Department, surrounded by a variety of experienced and talented teachers with a passion for creating outstanding learning experiences for the school’s students?
Do you have the necessary teaching skills and subject knowledge to organise and conduct exceptional learning experiences for secondary students as a Mathematics Teacher?
Mathematics Teacher – Role Information:
- Mathematics Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September Start
- Located in the Haringey Area
- Paid £29,664 – £48,244 per annum
- Offering outstanding learning experiences for secondary Maths students
- Supporting students both 1:1 and in group sessions during lesson time
- Providing organised and academically enriched Maths lessons
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
- Maths University degree
- Secondary Mathematics PGCE Training
- NQT or Experienced Teacher
- Passionate about the Maths subject
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Extensive subject knowledge
Information about the school:
- Outstanding secondary school
- Wonderful Maths Department
- Dedicated and support Head of Maths
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Impetus on providing exceptional education for students
- Forward thinking and innovative SLT
How to apply/Application Information:
- Press ‘Click Apply’ button – Send CV to Natalie at i-teachers
- Interviews to be held after Easter
- Shortlisting for role now – apply ASAP!
- Interview preparation and guidance supplied by consultant
Make sure that you don’t miss out on this excellent teaching opportunity supporting students in the Maths subject alongside a variety of experienced staff members!